Monday, March 28, 2016

New Paper Craft: My Little Pony - Princess Luna Ver.2 Free Papercraft Download

My Little Pony - Princess Luna Ver.2 Free Papercraft DownloadThis papercraft is Princess Luna (known as Nightmare Moon or Night Mare Moon when transformed or under certain other circumstances), an Alicorn pony, the younger sister of Princess Celestia, and the main antagonist of the season one premiere of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic anime, the paper model is created by Hekatex. The size of finished model is about 175 (H) x 111 (W) x 189 (D) mm.


For further information and another Princess Luna paper model please click on: My Little Pony - Princess Luna (127cm Tall) Papercraft.


You can download the paper model template here: My Little Pony - Princess Luna Ver.2 Free Papercraft Download



For more infomation please visit: My Little Pony - Princess Luna Ver.2 Free Papercraft Download at www.papercraftsquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment