Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Paper Craft: Japanese Super-Heavy Tank Type 120 O-I Free Paper Model Download

Japanese Super-Heavy Tank Type 120 O-I Free Paper Model DownloadThis paper model is a Japanese Super-Heavy Tank Type 120 O-I, the name given to a proposed series of Japanese super-heavy tanks, to be used in the Pacific Theater, the papercraft is created by Vadim Tarasov, and the scale is in 1:50.


The vehicle was to be very heavy, carrying 11 crew in its 120-ton body. Only one 120 ton O-I prototype was rumored to have been built in 1943. Exact information is lacking. For further information please click here.


You can download this papercraft template here: Japanese Super-Heavy Tank Type 120 O-I Free Paper Model Download [DropBox] [Gavitex] [pCloud]



For more infomation please visit: Japanese Super-Heavy Tank Type 120 O-I Free Paper Model Download at www.papercraftsquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment